Wednesday, June 23, 2010



Ive had a lot of questions about what i was using in my sketchbook and here is a pic of what i generally use in mine. the brush pen is japanese and i dont know the name of it:) and the other brush pen is a bienfang watercolor brush, and also a water brush pen. thanks for all the feed back as well. cheers

Shigune Matsui: Thanks a bunch for the comments, i tried to go over and check out some of your stuff, but i didnt find any drawings? and i looking at the wrong link?

Luca: thanks a bunch man! and your totally right i scan in my sketches and i'll play with them in photoshop a bit.

3 comments:

  1. http://thelunaticsdiary.blogspot.com/

    That's my link, if I was wrong, sorry. You're welcome, by the way. Interesting! I'm really starting to experiment with pens lately, either by inking over graphite sketches or pen drawings on their own.

    By the way, I have a post today with my drawing. If you like, you can subscribe to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea of photographing your tools brother! :) You deserve all the suuport cos your a Great artist. Keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your tools of the trade!

    ReplyDelete